Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Tuesday · September 27, 2022
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital and medical staff policies, bi-laws, rules and regulations.
- This is an Ltac Hospital - physicians with a desire for this type setting are welcomed.
- Average length of patient stay is 25-30 days.
- Responsible for collaborating with the Chief Executive Officer in organizing and directing the operation of Medical Services in conformity with generally accepted medical standards in the community.
- Regulatory agencies.
- Medical Director needed for 73 bed hospital focused on providing care to patients with extended high acuity needs.
- State and local statutes.
- The Medical Director will provide medical oversight for patients and supervision of up to 20 providers.
- Ltac Hospital in Portland is seeking a Hospitalist Physician - Medical Director to lead the Medical Staff team!
- And the qualifications for reimbursement under Medicare, Medicaid and other third party reimbursement programs.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 17.