Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Saturday · April 1, 2023
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Portland, Oregon Hospitalist Team Adding Physicians.
- Our scheduling is not a set 7on/7off and offers some flexibility for physician preference.
- Must be comfortable with an open ICU and procedures.
- Nearby, you'll find Mount Hood, the Columbia River Gorge and the Oregon Coast, as well as wine country.
- There's an enviable public transit system, tax-free shopping and enormous in-city parks offering dozens of cultural attractions.
- A little bit creative, a little bit counter-culture, Portland is a year-round, always-evolving city that's home to a mindful community dedicated to keeping its city sustainable, innovative and accessible.
- Join a team of 21 Hospitalists at a 300+ bed facility.
- Portland gives us music, highly regarded arts & culture, a wonderful culinary landscape, and a craft brew scene like none other.
- Candidates will be BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- This is tight knit, cohesive group and the program is well staffed.
- We are now hiring Hospitalists in Portland: an extraordinarily unconventional city!
- Hospital employed position with excellent benefits.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.